.98 ford contour,,v6,se sport ,mint cond. 77,000 km

does anyone know of a fair value for this car , family driven well maintained ,in canadian funds please

I am sorry but I can't help you. I can, however, suggest you look for other cars of the same Km's and condition and see what they are selling it for. Also, take it to a car dealer and ask them to give you a price on the car if you sold it to them outright (Not as a trade in), this will give you a really good idea of what it is worth.
Scott.

Here in Massachusetts they are selling on the lots for $3600 to $4000.
Bill

$3600 sounds about right. But that is what the dealer gets. If you sell it to a dealer, you will get less.
If you go to sites like Edmonds.com or cars.com, you will usually find tools to determine the resale value.
Jeff