98 Grand Marquis Coolant Leak.

I have a 98 Mrecury Grand Marquis with a coolant leak. All hoses are in tact and not leaking. The radiator is not leaking and I don't think the heater core is leaking because I can not smeel antifreeze
inside the car.
The coolant is driping under the car from approximately where the transmission is located.
Is the a freeze plug? I remember this as a problem on older cars that i have owned and it can be a real pain to repair depending on location.
By the way, sorry for all of the typos in my post. This laptop of mine has a crappy keyboard. More frustrating than my car.