98 Lincoln Mark VIII - airbag suspension deflates overnight

Hi,
My 98 Mark VIII has started completely deflating it's airbag suspension overnight. The compressor is able to reinflate them when I start the car, but I'd like to get it fixed. I have checked for leaks in the
bags using soapy water and don't seem to have any. Also, they just recently stayed inflated for 3 days before the problem resumed. My dad hooked a scanner up to the car, but it didn't return any codes. Could this be a problem with a computer, sensor, or relay? Or maybe a valve somewhere?
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks, Jim Walsh
Jim Walsh wrote:

The air suspension test is separate from the OBD-II drivetrain one. The test port is in front of the RH strut tower in the engine compartment. Go here: http://www.markviii.org/psjs_faqs/04051030.shtml
save time and money, I did, got free advice and cost-effective parts to fix my 95 Continental at: http://www.bagmasterair.com/AboutBagmaster.html
Jim Walsh wrote:

Hi Jim,
I had to replace two bags on my '95 Crown Vic - I found Arnott Industries very helpful.
http://www.arnottindustries.com /
PoD