98 Mark VIII heater problem.

I have a 1998 Mark 8. I waited for the engine to warm up, saw that it was by the temp gage. I turned the heater on to the higest setting(90 degrees) nad no heat flows out.
The fan blows well on all settings(vent, def etc). I hear the A/C doors moving just fine, but no heat is blowing at all. I found a web site that talks about a way to diagnose the system by pushin a series of buttons.
http://www.aircondition.com/dsmobileac/eatc.html
I tried that, but nothing even started happening. Any ideas? Thanks.
John
Juan wrote:

The "generic Ford" test works OK on my '94 Mark VIII. Maybe something changed for later years. Run the test as shown in your owner's manual. If you don't have an owner's manual, get one from eBay or www.helminc.com

Well, now the heater works. I think that some sort of heater valve was stuck open in the system. I am doing a radiator flush right now. I have the manual, but didn't see the test. I will look again. Thank you for your input. It is appreciated.
John
Juan wrote: