98 Merc Sable-60K service-recommendations for service?

I'm at 60K on my 98 Mercury Sable. Can anyone give me some recommendations for what I should service on my car? Thanks

Reply to
Davo88

air oil cabin air and fuel filters. transmission flush and filter. plugs. radiator flush.

Why not head over to Ford motor's website and check out the recommended service on it?

CJ

recommendations for what I should service on my car? Thanks

Reply to
CJB

Plugs not needed to be changed if there are platinum plugs. Those are good for 100K+ miles.

Reply to
V.B. Mercon