98 Mercury GM 4.6l Idle problem

Had a problem a while back and wanted to say thank you for the suggestions. It turned out to be the IACV...engine is running smooth now. Alldata told me
P1507 and pointed me there but I thought the original mechanic had changed it...found out he had only cleaned it. Anyway thanks again

Happens time and again
you pay..DEAL with it!

www.telstar-electronics.com