98 Mercury GM 4.6l Idle problem

Had a problem a while back and wanted to say thank you for the suggestions. It turned out to be the IACV...engine is running smooth now. Alldata told me P1507 and pointed me there but I thought the original mechanic had changed it...found out he had only cleaned it. Anyway thanks again

-= Get GrabIt for free from

=-

Reply to
tj

Happens time and again

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

the cleaning in the world won't fix that.

Telstar Electronics