'98 Mondeo mirror change.

I have to replace the nearside mirror on a '98 (S) Mondeo but cannot figure out how to get at the retaining bolts. One is accessible inside the door just forward of the trim panel but the other two are behind the triangular trim at the top which also covers the demisting duct, it is removing this trim and duct which is my problem.Can anyone please advise ? Mike, Lincoln, U.K.

Reply to
Michael

Try going to

That is the group for the American version of the Mondeo (called the contour in the states).

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff