98 mustang transmission R&R

Hi All, Need to R&R an auto transmission on an 98 mustang,to change the front seal. Is there any thing special I need to do, or is it a pretty straight forward
job. Thanks, Tony

Aside from being a tight fit, it's pretty straight foreward. Watch for clearance along the firewall (up top) when lowering it. You will likely have to remove the Y or H pipe from the exhaust to get it out.

Thanks Tom,
Yes I did, had to remove the 02 sensor on the right side to get to the "H" pipe bolts. It all went well though. Tony

Great!. Glad you got it done.