98 mustang transmission R&R

Hi All, Need to R&R an auto transmission on an 98 mustang,to change the front seal. Is there any thing special I need to do, or is it a pretty straight forward job. Thanks, Tony

Reply to
ANTHONY DIODATI

Aside from being a tight fit, it's pretty straight foreward. Watch for clearance along the firewall (up top) when lowering it. You will likely have to remove the Y or H pipe from the exhaust to get it out.

Reply to
Tom Adkins

Thanks Tom,

Yes I did, had to remove the 02 sensor on the right side to get to the "H" pipe bolts. It all went well though. Tony

Reply to
ANTHONY DIODATI

Reply to
Tom Adkins