98 sho for sale

This is my 2nd SHO, my 1st was 91, I have a 98 sho and the engine stopped running and I towed it to a shop. Shop stated no compression in 3 cylinders. It is not worth it to me to replace engine. I would
to sell car to someone who has an good engine, but needs the rest of the car. Car has 151k, all power options and sunroof, great leather seats, white/ tan, 6 cd changer, chrome wheels, and a cracked rear bumper. I would hate to sell to auto wrecker. I am asking $1200 or best offer. If anyone knows any body who may be interested please e- mail me or call me @ 916-717-6315. thanks
Try ebay. Please keep your spam off this news group.
Jeff
she was a ho, For Sho