98 taurus

inside heat,,,,have replaced the thermastate and flushed the system, seems to have good flow, blower motor working and all fuses ok. took the blend door actuater out and checked it, replaced it and checked it is working
when temp controls are moved, checked air floor doors are working. HELP, at the end of my rope

http://home.sc.rr.com/estaab/water_pump.htm
Never mind the image labels..
or you started out with gunky looking coolant... or both
you pay..DEAL with it!