'98 Taurus, Running lights stuck on

Hi
I got home one night and my Running lights would not shut off, even when I applied the parking Brake. I didnt know what might have caused this, so I puled the fuse and finally
got them to extinguish. I asked a mechanic and he said Fors is known for their Stuck Relays.
Is this True, Which Relay and where is it located?
TIA Larry in New York
You mean brake lights or running lights? It sounds like a potential BOO (brake) switch failure. Usually the switch fails open, but I can imagine it sticking closed.
CJ