98 Taurus VSS Removal

Well guys, I got myself in a jam. After a half hour trying to locate the VSS and another half hour trying to find the right combination of extensions and a universal joint I finally got the 10mm socket on the
bolt holding the VSS to the transaxle. While I held it in position, my wife put torque on the ratchet. It appeared to start moving and then the bolt sheared. I tried to pull the VSS out then but it really appears to be rusted in position. I guess the first question is to ask how I can get it out. I can't see back there (everything is by feel) but it seems that things are pretty well rusted in place. Secondly, how do I replace it with the bolt sheared off. I can't really see drilling the bolt out as it is next to impossible to work in the cramped area. Can I use some kind of epoxy to lock it in place?

Hello, first remove dual y-pipe from exhaust system and reach from there.I know it sounds simple but try that.

Oh, is it a AX4S or AX4N Transaxle?