98 Taurus wipers not wiping

So my wipers were frozen to the widsheild and while i was moving my car to clearout the driveway i accidently hit the wiper "stick" and the wipers tried to wipe but did'nt and now they appear to be non
functional.. there is a clicking in the dash but no actual wipe, sounds like something let go.. I have not disassembled anything ( happened a couple of hours ago) any ideas is it might be an easy fix or am i in for a pricey replacement?