98 Town Car Fuel Fill Problem!

I have a 1998 Town Car that acts like a baby with the colic when I go the fill the tank. I have to litterally trickle the fuel into the tank to keep
it from spitting back out the neck. Takes more than ten minutes to fill the thing. It runs great but this is irritating. Any Ideas?
you have a vent hose and the neck to the tank check and see if it is pintch together

Does the nozzle kick off when it does that? Does it do it with various nozzles, different stations? Tried Changing the angle of insertion?
My area calls for vapor recovery and, with some pumps and nozzles, I have to move the nozzle around to prevent it.
Otherwise, look close for internal vent tube problems.
http://lincolnsonline.com /
great site!
you pay..DEAL with it!