98 Windstar Air Bag Warning Code

I replaced the radiator and hood on my 98 Windstar (ok, first I drove the car into the car in front of me). In order to replace the radiator, I removed the cross member in front including unplugging what I assume is 2 air bag sensors. The car now flashes the air bag light 4 times for the first few minutes of operation.

I didn't notice the warning light until after I unplugged the sensors, and I'm pretty sure I plugged them both back in well. The air bags didn't deploy when I hit the car in front of me.

Any ideas?

Paul

Reply to
Paul Brennan