98 windstar cam position sensor

I have removed the whole thing and now need to align it back to the correct spot.I have the #one piston at TDC.I cant seem to find a camshaft sensor alignment tool.

Have you checked the 'lesser known' auto parts stores? The ones who sell to garages?? Failing that call the Ford stores.
Otherwise, the alignment instructions are on autozone's site.
you pay..DEAL with it!
I finally found one with Snap-on Tools. I was hoping to be able to align it by sight but Ive had a couple of Ford techs say I need the tool. A little plastic cap to use once $39.Rats