98 windstar--code problem

my new $99 code reader foumd a p1325 code---my haynes manual dont list it. where might i find a code book for this vehicle?

Didn't a CD come with the code reader? Check this link: http://www.bentleypublishers.com/tech/vw/vw.dtc.table.htm
The "3" indicates an ignition problem. You might be able to backtrack on the link to find a Ford model. The last two digits vary by manufacturer.
--
Earl F. Parrish