98 Windstar Power Lock

Anyone know how to remove the passenger side power door lock actuator from the lock assembly? I have the door panel removed and access to the area but am not able to determine method of removal for the bad actuator. Any help or hints welcome.

I had the " Windstar classic " passenger side door wont lock or unlock symptom. The actuator is bad.

Thanks. BLimey

Reply to
BLimey