98 Windstar - rattles

Hi all,
I have two rattles:
1. I got this rattle coming from the front end middle area. Midas suspects its the exhaust pipe, the area where it has a flex tubing. My two lower
balljoint arms have been replaced. The wheels don't move (flex) when on the hoist.
2. The second rattle is in the rear on the passenger side somewhere. It's like metal-on-metal: a low frequency thumping when I drive over uneven road.
The "truck" has 220,000KM or 130,000 miles.
Any ideas. Thanks.
Peter

Depends on the pitch of the rattle sound. If it's like a tin can might make, look at the catalyst heat shields, first.
The second sounds like a jack-stowage problem
you pay..DEAL with it!
Thanks. For he front end rattle...I'm pretty sure it the exhaust pipe flex-pipe. It's about 18 inches long with two flexible ends. Seems the age factor is setting in and it's rattling.
On the passenger rear rattle - no, the jack is stowed securely. It's a low frequency thumping. Maybe the side door or maybe the rear shock (still originals) and its a 1998. What ever it is it must be a wear part because it never did that before.
Thanks again everyone for reading and trying to help.
Peter