98 winstar rear a/c

my rear a/c on my duel a/c system in my 98 ford winstar works sometimes.With the front switch in a/c mode the rear a/c blows heat out of the lower vent and nothing out of the overhead vents, at other times the rear a/c blows cold air out of the overhead vents. What's wrong?

Reply to
darijma

Mario

I FOUND THE PROBLEM WITH THE REAR AIR. IT WAS THE FAN SWITCH ON THE DASH, THE VACUUM CONTROL ON IT WAS LEAKING.

Reply to
darijma