98 Winstart OBDII Code P1450

Can anyone tell me what this code could be? I have the Scanner and can delete the check engine light, but I know it will come back on if I don't fix the problem. I think it says emmissions???
Joe

P1450 (EVAP system unable to bleed fuel tank Good Luck. Tim vacuum fault)
Check out http://www.obd-codes.com /