99 7.3 l powerstroke, ??

where and how do i remove the wanstegate on my 7.3 liter, if theres like a manual or diagram or instructions someone can give me, id relle appreciate it .

Reply to
j-fizzle

Thomas Moats

i know its part of the turbo, u can remove it, and im not tryin to run w/o it, im upgrading the turbo, but thanks neways

Reply to
j-fizzle

Reply to
Thomas Moats

yeah, i dont relle know that much, im just tryin to help out a friend, but thanks

Reply to
j-fizzle