99 7.3 l powerstroke, ??

where and how do i remove the wanstegate on my 7.3 liter, if theres like a manual or diagram or instructions someone can give me, id relle appreciate it .

if you are talking about the wastegate, it is part of the turbocharger, and can not be removed

I dont think your engine will run with out it.

i know its part of the turbo, u can remove it, and im not tryin to run w/o it, im upgrading the turbo, but thanks neways
Then your upgrade should accommodate it. It should also give you the correct instructions on what to change with the assumptions that you already have the basic knowledge of what you have and how it works.

yeah, i dont relle know that much, im just tryin to help out a friend, but thanks