99 Crown Vic - no cluster

I have a 99 Crown Vic that whenever you shift to drive, it blows a

15amp fuse that controls the cluster gauge rendering it useless. As a result, I don't have a speedometer, odometer, fuel gauge, temp , etc.

So, in order for me to get a fuel reading, I would have to stop the car, put it in park and put a 15amp fuse again in the fuse box.

Then I have to make sure to remove that fuse again before putting it in park otherwise I'll blow that fuse again.

any ideas?

thanks

Reply to
Jack