" /> "/>

"99" Crown Victoria Grille Removal?

Hello All,
Can anyone tell me how to remove the grille from my 99 Crown Vic Police Interceptor? I'd like to change out the slotted grille for the newer honeycomb style.The problem is that I don't see any screws
holding it on.Does it simply "pop" off when pressure is applied?
Any help would be sincerly apprediced..
Best, D.Perry
Can anyone tell me how to remove the grille from my 99 Crown Vic Police Interceptor? I'd like to change out the slotted grille for the newer honeycomb style.The problem is that I don't see any screws holding it on.Does it simply "pop" off when pressure is applied? Any help would be sincerly apprediced.. Best, D.Perry
====> hi dock - it's takes five minutes to take out the grill.there's four 11mm nuts on the top of the grill that you have to remove. take off the black plastic cover plate that goes across the top of the radiator to gain access and remove the nuts. then, you can slowly "pop" it out.
do you have the new ford oval to put on your honeycomb grill? the slotted oval is too small.
hope this info helps.
~ curtis
knowledge is power - growing old is mandatory - growing wise is optional "Many more men die with prostate cancer than of it. Growing old is invariably fatal. Prostate cancer is only sometimes so." http://community.webtv.net/PALMER_ENT/doc
On Aug 8, 4:03 am, PALMER snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (c palmer) wrote:

Thanks a bunch Curtis.That clears things up completely... Best, Dock