99 escort a/c clutch not engaging

The air was working fine , then won't blow cold. The wires (one red and one Blue with white stripe) at the clutch have no juice with a/c on. I found a Chiltons that shows these wires go to a "Constant control relay module". Where is this located and what does it look like? I can move the clutch by hand, so the compressor is not locked up. Any help would be greatly appreciated as it is 90 degs with 90% humidity here. At least I will sweat off a few pounds. Thanks, Dave

Reply to
endorf