99 Escort Heater Fan Relay

Its cold here and my heater stopped blowing. I pulled the fan and resistor pack and both are ok. No fuses are blown. The circuit breaker is functional. The
wiring diagram shows a blower motor relay, but I can't find it. Any suggestions?
thanks,
ted
I never did find that relay. However, it turns out that the PO had left the connector to the heat position selector loose when he put in an aftermarket CD player. PITA finding it, but good to have it working again.