99 Expedition battery keeps going dead

I have a 99 expedition that keeps losing charge on the battery. I put a new alternator on it and have took it off and had it checked. It is putting out

15 amps. When I drive it a little while the gages all drop and it dies. The battery is new also and checks good. Thanks for any help. Jerry
Reply to
mustang99

getupand

mustang99 opined in news: snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com:

You mean it's putting out 15 VOLTS.. I hope.

You need to check the voltage at the battery while it's running... sounds like you may have a bad wire or fuse link

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic