99 Expedition battery keeps going dead

I have a 99 expedition that keeps losing charge on the battery. I put a new alternator on it and have took it off and had it checked. It is putting out
15 amps. When I drive it a little while the gages all drop and it dies. The battery is new also and checks good. Thanks for any help. Jerry
I'm not fully understanding the whole scenario, but from what you've given I believe I would be taking a look at the engine cooling fan motor. The relay control module would be switching in the fan at or sometime after reaching engine operating temperature. Is that the "little while" you mean?
mustang99 wrote:

mustang99 opined in

You mean it's putting out 15 VOLTS.. I hope.
You need to check the voltage at the battery while it's running... sounds like you may have a bad wire or fuse link