99 F150 Ford, Miss Firing.

Truck is miss at 1500 to 2000 RPM's at all speeds. This started happening after changing spark plugs and wires. Truck is a V6, 4.6L I think.

probably a problem with a wire or sparkplug.
Jeff
Gotta have more info to help you man, What type of plugs?? You really need a double platinum plug for that motor.
Why?

"pick one" <try again!> wrote in message

The plugs were changed at a Ford dealership, but the wires were changed at local garage. If it turns out not to be the problem with the wires or plugs, where else should we look?