99 FORD TAURUS SPEED SENSOR

Could someone please tellme where the speed sensor is located on my 99 taurus with a duratec engine? Thanks, Bob

I think its rear of the engine towards the drivers side, on top of the trans IIRC you can reach it by laying on top of the engine and reaching way down to it. Look for a two wire plug on the top of the trans.

Thank You. I will check tomorrow. Thanks, Bob