99 Mazda 626 check engine

I know this is a Ford n/g but I can't find a relevant Mazda n/g, so accept my apologies if this is the wrong n/g. My 1999 626 "Check Engine" light has
been on. I went to a local auto parts store to have the system scanned. It came up with error code P1136. That code was not listed in their book, so I bought me a scanner and scanned myself. I got the same P1136 code which is not listed in my Haynes manual either. At the auto parts store I thought I read air/fuel cntl module but I can't be sure. Does anyone know how I can find out what this code is. I called Mazda/Ford and they want me to "bring it in."
--
Rob

Look up the code on the net........Oh, hell I'll hold your hand.
http://www.gendan.co.uk/diagnostic/dtcs.php

THANK YOU!!! This group has always come through for me. Thanks again. Rob