99 Ranger aigbag light

My air bag light comes on at start up flases 2 times then 7 and goes through this cycle 3 times before the light stays on until I shut the truck off. Any
ideas of what this could be? Thanks
a simple google search.... i came up with code 27 is a bad airlight bulb???
try the internet (WWW)
Ken

off. Any ideas of what this could be? Thanks

That would depend on what the DTC code is. A LFC code means two things: A) Passenger Air Bag Deactivation (PAD) Switch Warning Lamp Inoperative or B) Passenger Air Bag Deactivation (PAD) Switch Warning Lamp Short to Battery.

ideas of what this could be? Thanks