99 Ranger/Mazda B4000 - Head Gasket keeps blowing!

I have a 99 Mazda B4000 4X4, or should I say $x$. I bought it at 124,000 km (77,500 miles) and the head gasket blew at 127,000. I have a limited warranty which covers the first $750 (CAD), so I only had to
pay a few hundred to have the dealership fix it. However, a week later it was leaking coolant even worse so I brought it back and they did the job again telling me this time it a manifold gasket.
Now, it's been only 9,000 km (5,625 miles) since it been fixed and the head gasket is blown again! Does anyone have any ideas/opinions on what's going on here, I feel like I'm getting shafted!
colquhoj opined in

Sounds to me like the head's warped... and since it was on a warranty and labor probably under valued in the book...well, draw your own conclusion.

Well there are no signs of coolant in my oil, exhaust seems ok, and engine runs smoothly. I have a fan clutch that need replacing as it is stuck engaged all the time, could one have anything to do with the other?