99 SHO

Mach stereo but this package didn't include the subwoofer for that year. For a factory 10 year system it is very sweet and beats the pants off Maxima Bose. 2 tweeters in mirror area, mids in the kickpanel and rears are 6x8 combined I want to keep mine all factory. Did that sub require another mono amp? Is the sub any good or am I going to waste time? I have the spot where it goes. What type of sub or amp?? If I add a mp3 player and get one of those input adapters can I disconnect the cassette or it has to be without the changer? So that means I cannot put the mp up by the armrest. No ipos just a normal mp3. Santa, Brucee wants a new high quality mp3,4 for Cristmas!!!

Reply to
iluv my kitties and family