99 Taurus 3.0 Engine and/or Parts in DFW

Anyone here live in DFW that needs engine parts for a 99 Taurus? Complete 12 valve (VIN code "U") engine from a 99 Taurus with A/C compressor,injectors, sensors, brackets, headers, intake, coil pack with wires, alternator, starter, power steering pump, etc. Engine blew a head gasket with 108k miles and sat up in car for several months. I believe this longblock assembly was used in many Ford vehicles for several years. Take all for 150.00 or email if you need individual parts. Thanks

Some problems here:
1) Most people who read this newsgroup are not interested in buying a used Ford engine. 2) You're not supposed to seel things on this newsgroup. 3) It is rude to use HTML in posts. It makes it harder to reply to things and makes it harder for people with visual impairments to read the news group. Next time, use plain text. 4) Have you tried eBay? I bet you could sell it there.
Jeff
Anyone here live in DFW that needs engine parts for a 99 Taurus? Complete 12 valve (VIN code "U") engine from a 99 Taurus with A/C compressor,injectors, sensors, brackets, headers, intake, coil pack with wires, alternator, starter, power steering pump, etc. Engine blew a head gasket with 108k miles and sat up in car for several months. I believe this longblock assembly was used in many Ford vehicles for several years. Take all for 150.00 or email if you need individual parts. Thanks
I have only been lurking here for a few weeks...sorry for the offenses.
Anyone here live in DFW that needs engine parts for a 99 Taurus? Complete 12 valve (VIN code "U") engine from a 99 Taurus with A/C compressor,injectors, sensors, brackets, headers, intake, coil pack with wires, alternator, starter, power steering pump, etc. Engine blew a head gasket with 108k miles and sat up in car for several months. I believe this longblock assembly was used in many Ford vehicles for several years. Take all for 150.00 or email if you need individual parts. Thanks
One more thing...I have been posting to NGs for years and this one is the only one to complain about using HTML. Could anyone explain this? Thanks
Anyone here live in DFW that needs engine parts for a 99 Taurus? Complete 12 valve (VIN code "U") engine from a 99 Taurus with A/C compressor,injectors, sensors, brackets, headers, intake, coil pack with wires, alternator, starter, power steering pump, etc. Engine blew a head gasket with 108k miles and sat up in car for several months. I believe this longblock assembly was used in many Ford vehicles for several years. Take all for 150.00 or email if you need individual parts. Thanks

Because it predates the binaries groups?!!....
Take our word for it... it comes out ugly.
you pay..DEAL with it!
HTML predates the binaries groups? I've been using NGs since at least 1995 and I don't understand why this one has problems with HTML....why is this one the only one to have this problem? Because it's old or something? I'm just trying to understand why this is a problem here. Can someone explain? Thanks

No... text only predates HTML, sorry!
But dont follow the 'bandwidth argument' it is not an issue, even on dialup. Text to speech, maybe.
Thing is, Outlook Express should be set to use text format in NG.
And OBVIOUSLY not have Active-X turned on.
you pay..DEAL with it!

It depends on how much HTML there is. In any case, it does not help bandwidth.
Jeff

snipped-for-privacy@yaywho.com says...

"The Seven dont's of USENET"
http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/usenet/dont.html
--
I. Care

Mostly right, but outdated in just the 4 years since it was last updated.
Server storage costs about $1.98 a gigabyte
Exceptions: 4. Posting to say 'Me too'
- WRONG, DO post to say "I agree", on here if there's a question of concensus
.... Even "thank you" messages (where the only content is to thank for advice you've got) are to be avoided, especially in high-traffic groups.
- WRONG, especially on here. Feedback helps, not hinders! DO THANK posters for their help, DO post the result of the enquiry or solution
5. Don't ask for answers by E-mail. If you ask on Usenet, read the answers and comments to them on Usenet. But be prepared to getting E-mail answers. People may have their reason to respond that way.
- True, asking for Email responses is inconsiderate... most NG posters do not have Email addresses set up to respond directly
For this and other reasons, don't munge your E-mail address with NOSPAM mess, or at least append the pseudo-domain .invalid to the munged address
- This and the linked article is confusing terrorists and spammers, at the least, and I consider it bogus and outdated.
The author, apparently from the Valhalla that is modern Finland appears to believe that 'Truth and Justice" will out and corruption of the goodness that is Usenet is to be avoided at all costs. He's wrong.. Thus DO Munge your email if you dont want spam. But make it human decipherable... Government agencies CAN build smart software that can do the same.
you pay..DEAL with it!

For people with visual problems, it is hard to read. They often use specific fonts that make it easier for them to read stuff, with the right typeface and size for them. When you do the formatting with HTML, it messes things up.
And, if they can't read anything, they can use text-to-speech. The HTML is hard to parse for these programs, really messing it up.
Finally, it takes more bandwidth to send an HTML message than a plain text message because all the formatting details take up bandwidth. Not much of an issue with DSL and cable modems, but still an issue with dial-up. Plus it takes up a bit more space on the servers.
Jeff