99 Taurus - help with rear brakes - do I need, and how to install...

Greetings ~
Wife's car, 99 Taurus, 79k, discs all around...When we bought the car two years ago I replaced the front brakes with Brembo rotors and ceramic pads. (If you know this car, you know it relies HEAVILY on its
brakes - this car does not have any engine braking at all.)
I never touched the rears, and now they are squeeking when the brakes are applied. The squeeking is a sign that the pads are worn, correct?
In replacing the pads, will the rear calipers compress with a C-clamp like the fronts, or do they have to be twisted down? I have done other brake jobs, but this ford is a little wacky.
Thanks,
Bluesman
Bluesman opined in

See thread below.. turn-retract use same pads and mfr as front.
Junk it and buy a Dodge or a Chevy!

twist them down
-d