99 Taurus SE

I have a 99 Taurus SE with a 3.0L Vulcan, E-ignition, AXODE trans, A-L brakes. Does anyone know why the engine will "race" when shifted from D to P?

lots of things you FOCTARD hurc ast
whose ya daddy 96@ yahoo.com wrote:

Thanks

Name a few idiot!!
On Sat, 14 May 2005 16:12:43 -0500, "bamp" <bampatcenturyteldotnet> wrote:

tom warman backyard hack to name a few
hurc ast
Re: 99 Taurus SE Group: alt.autos.ford Date: Sat, May 14, 2005, 8:25pm (EDT+4) From: whose ya daddy 96@ yahoo.com (whoseyadaddy96@yahoo.com)
wrote: I have a 99 Taurus SE with a 3.0L Vulcan, E-ignition, AXODE trans, A-L brakes. Does anyone know why the engine will "race" when shifted from D to P?
lots of things you FOCTARD hurc ast<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
More useless information from the resident "shit for brains"
Eric