99 Taurus, strange horn problem

I have a 99 Taurus that has a strange problem. It's my daughter's car, (which means nothing about the problem), but what is strange is that they horn works with the button on the steering wheel just fine. What
doesn't work is the "chirp" when you hit the remote twice, and when you hit the panic button. When you hit the remote to lock twice, the lights flash and it does lock the doors just fine. When you hit the panic button, all the lights flash, so I know it's getting the signal from the remote. Any place I can find a wiring diagram with that circuit?
Thanks in advance, Peabody

Haynes or chilton MAY include that, ifyou have a good magnifier.
I suggest looking at the long run and buying a CD or DVD manual.
http://tinyurl.com/y6zhnv
always from high rated feedback
you pay..DEAL with it!

Haynes or chilton MAY include that, ifyou have a good magnifier.
I suggest looking at the long run and buying a CD or DVD manual.
http://tinyurl.com/y6zhnv
always from high rated feedback
You're welcome; Sherman
--