99 Taurus wagon parts available?

I'm needing a tail light <driver side> and hinges that support the rear window for the 99 Taurus wagon. Can anyone suggest a source other than
the dealers?

salvage yards aka junk yards
pah
I have called most junk yards in the area and called some listed on the internet too. Seems junked wagons are scarce.
pahtoot wrote:

Have you searched for a used part (or new, but more expensive of course) satellite dealer? Generally their job is to search the Country (whichever one you are in) for the part you need. You pay a small fee for them to do the leg work. They notify you when the part is located, where it is coming from and how much the total including shipping will be.
There should be a listing in the yellow pages, but if not try Google using search words "used auto parts" "satellite search" (use those 2 phrases, each with the quotes, together in 1 search). Hopefully there is 1 in your Country with a toll-free number.
Good luck, Pah

pahtoot wrote:

Thanks, I'll try that

Moses wrote:

Junk yard.

eBay

Your single best source for used parts is: www.car-part.com I have purchased many, many quality used parts at super low prices. However, I always search Ebay as well and have found some good deals there...
Land O'Lakes Fred