99 Taurus wagon parts available?

I'm needing a tail light and hinges that support the rear window for the 99 Taurus wagon. Can anyone suggest a source other than the dealers?

Reply to
Moses

salvage yards aka junk yards

pah

Reply to
pahtoot

Junk yard.

Reply to
Jeff

I have called most junk yards in the area and called some listed on the internet too. Seems junked wagons are scarce.

pahtoot wrote:

Reply to
Moses

Have you searched for a used part (or new, but more expensive of course) satellite dealer? Generally their job is to search the Country (whichever one you are in) for the part you need. You pay a small fee for them to do the leg work. They notify you when the part is located, where it is coming from and how much the total including shipping will be.

There should be a listing in the yellow pages, but if not try Google using search words "used auto parts" "satellite search" (use those 2 phrases, each with the quotes, together in 1 search). Hopefully there is 1 in your Country with a toll-free number.

Good luck, Pah

Reply to
pahtoot

Thanks, I'll try that

Reply to
Moses

eBay

Reply to
Father Guido

Your single best source for used parts is:

I have purchased many, many quality used parts at super low prices. However, I always search Ebay as well and have found some good deals there...

Land O'Lakes Fred

Reply to
septicman