Weldman

The best would be the motorcraft double platinums. AWSF32EE or PP if I remember correctly.Autolite APP764, is the same plug.

Reply to
clare at snyder.on.ca

Motorcraft first. Autolite second. Third none. If neither are available, wait til they are.

Lugnut

Reply to
lugnut

Actually, NGK double plats are also OK - I believe they are a "second source" for autolite. (ie, some autolite branded plugs are manufactured by NGK)

Reply to
clare at snyder.on.ca

That may be. I use the NGK plugs in my motorcycles and small engines with great results. I've been burned so many times with substitute plugs in cars and truck that I will only recemmend an OE plug unless I know a good sub like the Autolite for the Motorcraft. At one time, Autolite was Ford's OEM brand. I have never had a problem with anything Autolite or Motorcraft in a Ford product. Bosch is a current major disappointment in plugs that just don't seem to work as well as they should in anything I have put them in. I won't even waste my time with them again. Bosch does make many other great products - not plugs.

Lugnut

Reply to
lugnut

Innthe automotive aftermarket bosch ONLY makes JUNK. I've had too many bad O2 sensors and other "bosch" parts, and their platinum plugs are a bad joke.

Reply to
clare at snyder.on.ca