99 Taurus - woop woop sound from the rear at low speed?

Anyone have an idea what this is? Only at low speed like under 5 mph...Sounds kind of like a rear differential on a RWD car going bad, but obviously I know that isn't it.
The rear brakes are going - could this have anything to do with it?
Thanks,
Bluesman
Bluesman opined in

Yes, it does... make sure to use same mfr ceramic pads on back as you did on front, and new rotors. \\
Make sure calipers are free floating, pins greased with proper lube.
They have to be turn-retracted, I believe - same as any other rear caliper.