99 Windstar Gas question...

Hi,
How many highway MPG do these things get, and Ive never had the fuel pump light come on yet, when it does how many gallons do I have left?
Thanks

left when low fuel light comes on continuously.
Howard
on the 4th of july with no traffic I got 22-23 on the hwy, on the way home with all sorts of traffic is was closer to 19-20.

In my '98 with the 3.8 I get 16mpg mixed driving.