99 Windstar Gas question...

Hi,

How many highway MPG do these things get, and Ive never had the fuel pump light come on yet, when it does how many gallons do I have left?

Thanks

Reply to
The Gaylord 2006

In a 95 with 25gal tank. We get roughly 20mpg mixed driving and 3 gallons left when low fuel light comes on continuously.

Howard

Reply to
Howard Nelson

on the 4th of july with no traffic I got 22-23 on the hwy, on the way home with all sorts of traffic is was closer to 19-20.

Reply to
petebert

In my '98 with the 3.8 I get 16mpg mixed driving.

Reply to
GMach3