'99 Windstar Passenger Door Problem

My wife's '99 Windstar SEL is possessed. Both of the passenger sliding doors take turns opening and closing at will. This doesn't happen when the vehicle is in gear, only when parked. I've reprogrammed the doors several times according to the manual, but the problem persists. Any ideas? I've pulled the #6 fuse to save the battery, but that also controls the clock and radio.

Reply to
farmsteward