99 windstar [system too lean]

i have a 99 ford windstar with about 67,000 miles, and the check engine light is on all the time. I had it diagnosed and got a P0171, P174 [ system too lean [Bank 1 &2]. Erased the codes and they
returned in less than one day of driving. Can anyone help me on this and trouble shoot. Any help will be much appreciated. Thank you.
I would look and listen for a vacuum leak. It could be as simple as a hose that came off or split. Hope this is helpful!
PoD

here's the best site out there for it.
http://leckemby.net/windstar/windstar01.html

There is a TSB addressing this concern. The problem is likely a vac. leak under the intake plenum. New seals and isolator bolts are called for among possible other things. Bob

Vacuum leak. Get a MityVac and use it.

If his intake is leaking, and it probably is, how is a mityvac going to find it?