99 Windstar taillight problem?

A message on my instrument info center came on stating that the left taillight was not working. This happened 8 months ago with the right side, so I changed the bulb and problem solved. This time I replaced the left bulb and it still is not working. The brake light works fine, but no taillight. I went and bought another bulb just in case it was defective, but I got the same results, no taillight, only brake light.

Can someone advise me on what I should do/try next.

Thanks in advance to those that help.

Reply to
alpost

Look for a bad fuse