99 Windstar wipers

My intermittent wipers are not working properly. They don't do a full sweep, but crawl along about 6 inches then stop. Non intermittent speeds work fine, except that the wipers don't return to their home position (I must time shutting them off when the wipers are close to the bottom of the windshield).

Anyone out there know how to fix this, and how much it costs? I'm dreading bringing it in to my local Ford bandits.

Cheers,

Bob

Reply to
Anonymous