A/C and Windshield Wipers

The A/C in my car is still acting irregular. Sometimes it comes on right away. Too often it takes a little while. During this period, no air blows out. But some recent rain has revealed another problem. When the A/C does not work, neither does the windshield wipers. You turn them on, and nothing. What is the connection? Are the wires nearby? I would appreciate any help.

Sincerely, Darren Thornton

Reply to
Darren Thornton

Darren Thornton opined in news: snipped-for-privacy@storefull-3272.bay.webtv.net:

The problem is obviously a bad connection... and likely in the CCRM or what ever it's called in that model.

But Well Darren, I didnt get the "still...' part so i looked your previous posts up in google. When you find the problem, I'd suggest you trade the car in on a Toyota or Honda. ;)

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic