A/C Blowing HOT and Cold at the Same Time!

I took my '98 Corvette into a Chevy dealer for the following repairs: Replaced the Headlamp Actuator... Found internal short on BCM (warranty company denied claim)... Found brake fluid present @ EBCM and BPMV Replaced
both modules. Manually bled and power bled BPMV... Found underhood connector corroded - Repaired circuit and removed connector... Splice SL 8.695 Parts... Changed Oil.
When they returned the car to me the A/C was blowing HOT (much hotter than outside temperature) out of the center and driver's side vents, and nice and cold out of the passenger side vents. The technitian claimed he didn't touch anything A/C related, but admitted the A/C worked fine the day before when he test drove it.
I remember the same thing happened at another Chevy dealer when they installed a starter. The service writer took it to the back and within five minutes brought it back working fine. He said the A/C just needed to be "reset." Unfortunately this tech didn't have a clue what to do. Anybody have any idea what could be the fix for this?
Thank you,
Steve
Look for a vacuum hose that was disconnected from its fitting, and not reconnected after repairs were made. Also look at the blending door controls and make sure they are working.
But, what does a Corvette have to do with a Ford newsgroup?

repairs:
(warranty
Replaced
Splice SL

hotter than

nice and

didn't touch

before when

within five

be
Anybody have

GT wrote:

It's a FOMOCO Corvette. Made a few in '98. You never know.... a few years back, a log time salesperson at the local Pontiac dealership claimed he'd never heard of a Firebird.

Sorry about posting here but I'm deserate. It's HOT out here in Florida! :) I fugure all cars have similar electronics. Where do I find the "blending door controls?"
Many thanks,
Stephen

:)
try alt.trucks.chevy. there are a few very good dealer techs over there who might just know exactly what it is....one of them posts under the name Bobo if I remember right.

:)
Why don't you buy the factory manual? It will tell you exactly what you need to know.

"blending
need
alt.autos.corvette seems to have a few people that understand the car.
Bill
Get in contact with the "Troubleshooter Network" - hosted by Tom Martino. He likes stories like this.
http://www.troubleshooter.com / Call-In Number: TOLLFREE 1-866-966-HELP (4357)
GT
wrote:

and not