A/C evaporator core replace

Is this more complicated than replacing the heater core?
There is no freon any more in the system.
I hope someone can give me an idea.
Thank you.

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

No it's less so... because when you replace the heater core, you first have to evacuate the A/C.
And that's obviously not the case there.
Everything else is the same, though.
you pay..DEAL with it!
so, how many hours for a first timer (he is pretty talented). I should mention - Ford Taurus 1999