A cheap chance to repent! '98 Vette For Sale

Corvette Convertible '98 For Sale - $18,000 (Fort Lauderdale, FL) Reply to: snipped-for-privacy@craigslist.org '98 Black C5 Corvette Convertible. Red interior. Auto. All Options. 12 CD
Player. Z51 Suspension. K&N Filter and Low Flow Exhaust. Great Condition. One owner. Private seller.
Call Stephen at (954) 943-3479 for more info or go to <http://over100percent.com/vette Date: 2007-01-10, 11:50AM EST
"Jeff" wrote

Hence the "chance to repent", you Ford (spawn of Satan) lovers!

I would love to, but I don't have $18,000. That's a really expensive car I could never afford. LMAO
Brad