A detailed description of Heaven that will make you feel like you want to die!

(Yes, there will be Miatas in Heaven too! But no Toyotas)
On Apr 16, 11:33 pm, snipped-for-privacy@manx.misty.com (Don Klipstein) wrote:

That's a detailed description of Heaven that almost makes me motivated to leave earth sooner or later, and join the paradise.
The problem I see though is that things are going to be too easy up there and that leads to boredom as we know:
You want a bicycle, two, three... you have them. It's almost like a consumer society, but instead of having them stashed in the garage, you go riding --or flying-- all over the place. You don't fear SUVs because you don't die from accidents. The pedaling is only optional because happy people don't need to sweat for nothing. Motorcycling is mostly used to travel between planets, and musical instruments play Bach's cantatas even if you don't know a note.
I hope we can get people motivated to die with this.
THE WISE TIBETAN MONKEY SAYS
"Life in Heaven is like life in Hell"
✖
On Apr 17, 8:49 am, "TibetanMonkey, the-Monkey-with-the-Bag-of-Shit"

(Correction: If Heaven is such a boring place, you'll find Toyotas and no Miatas)

Sort of. Some may actually be so bored that they may actually want to die!
Add pictures here
✖

Well, they have a busy mind, but in Heaven everything's figured out by God.
It's like the shepherd takes you the green pasture and all you got to do is eat.
Add pictures here
✖
We know we all going to die, the question is whether we will be killed unnecessarily by an SUV or not... How about IF it is a Land Crusher? Deep thoughts, huh?

message
Very powerful statement that all Christian should listen to before they die, so they can be ready to enter the Kingdom of Heaven.
It has a part two or it just ends abruptly? I'm "dying" to see what else he has to say.
Add pictures here
✖

I missed that boat. I guess I will have to be happy with my canoe.
Add pictures here
✖